Just because you are frugal doesn't mean you can't have fun....
Below are my date night suggestions for $5 or less:
1. Enjoy a coffee or ice cream date out on the town.
2. Rent a movie from redbox, pop your own pop corn, and pick your favorite candy from the dollar store.
3. Play a game of cards and whoever wins gets a massage or homemade dinner....
4. Pick up your tennis racket, basketball or soccer ball and have a game of one on one
5. Go for a hike and pack your own lunch.
6. Open a cheap bottle of wine, turn up some music and dance away!
7. Bake cookies or another fun treat together.
8. Pick up a giant piece of cake from the bakery and share it.
9. Make your own ice cream sundaes
10. Play a board game ( we enjoy trivia, and clue)
11. Enjoy a cup of tea, or hot chocolate on your front porch
12. Make your own speciality coffee drinks and cook a special breakfast with what you have on hand
13. Take a walk around your neighborhood
14. Visit a museum (many have free days).
15. Make your own pizza for dinner.
16. Volunteer together
How do you do date night on the cheap?
Linked to: WFMW, Frugal Friday, Finer Things Friday