I recently added my Sam's Club Price List to the website.
How I use my price list:
* I print it out and go through my pantry/freezer to figure out what needs to be replaced
* Since I know how much everything costs, I know what I'm going to spend before I even get to the store.
* If my Sam's is out of a particular item, I substitute another item at a similar price.
* I use it to compare sale prices at other stores. .5oz of Crasians for $1 seems like a good deal until I compare it to my Sam's price list, where I can get 48oz for $8
Things I don't buy at Sam's:
*Clothing -I generally don't feel it's a good deal unless it's marked down
*Most fruits and vegetables, my Sam's doesn't do a great job of keeping things fresh
* Fresh meat- we can get better prices on local, organic meat
* Anything we don't regularly use or that we wouldn't use it up before it expires
Check out my Sam's Price List :)