-We got our state refund check. We used it for a pre-paid cell phone (we are moving away from our traditional phone plan). We will be saving money in the long run.
- Received My Smiley360 mission on Campbell's Kettle Soups. Got a ton of $2 off coupons to share, free socks, and a free bowl of soup
- Received shoes that I ordered for my hubby. He is so rough on shoes. I was able to get him a new pair of dress shoes and sneakers for $30. The sneakers were only $5, they only had his size left- I think that's why they were so cheap! We still had money leftover from last year in our clothing fund. We only budget $15 a month; however, by buying ahead and shopping sales I really have saved a ton.
- Won a free case of Biscoff Cookie Butter. We were able to donate some to our monthly food drive at our church.
- My friend is coming into town, close to my birthday and is paying for me to take a glass fusion class with her. I love experience based gifts.
- I transferred a prescription to our local drugstore. They were offering a $25 gift card for every transferred prescription. I used the gift card to get some lotion, probiotics, face cream, and a little gift for my husband. We still have another $10 left to spend.
- Using up a bottle of Olay lotion that I got for free last year. It's not my favorite but it does it's job.
- My husband used a free coupon for a large sweet tea at Mc Donalds on his way to get an oil change.
- We enjoyed a few coffee dates and a breakfast date at home.
- My husband informed me that he needed something to bring to a potluck at work. Since this is a no shop week for us, I was able to find a solution without having to make a trip to the store. Here are some of the ideas I came up with: Homemade rolls, blueberry coffee cake, cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, lemon cookies or cranberry granola.
- Used a card that I got for free from a Cardstore.com promotion for a friend's birthday.
- Instead of buying a "get well soon card" for a family member, I was able to use a blank card from my stash.
- Our home computer has been having issues for the past two years. We have slowly been saving up for a new computer. We have the money; however, we have decided to wait a bit longer. We are hoping that the computer we want will go on sale.
- We decided not to subscribe to Netflix for at least another month. It's only $8 a month but we have found that we don't really miss it when we don't have it.
- Used free product coupons for Pepsi Next and Popchips. The popchips were gone within minutes of getting home. I'll save the Pepsi Next for guests,
- Set up my subscribe and save order for March. When you buy 5 or more items, you save 15%. I'm working on grouping orders in shipments for every 3 months when I place our dog food order. I used an Amazon gift card I earned, to save even more.
- I made slow cooker chicken noodle soup from odds and ends.
See more frugal accomplishments at: http://